Our Commitment to You
True Key is committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and employees, we meet or exceed all Work Safe BC and Centre for Disease Control protocols.
We want to ensure that everyone feels safe when visiting a True Key managed property, so you can feel confident that you’ve made the right choice for your vacation destination.
Find information on how we strive to ensure your safety below.
OUR STEPS TO ENSURING YOUR SAFETY
True Key Hotels & Resorts meets or exceeds all housekeeping protocols provided by the BC Center for Disease Control, WCB and the Provincial Health Authority.
The following are some of the key protocols we are asking of our team and our guests to ensure a clean and safe environment:
- Regularly sanitizing of the front desk, public areas, coffee machines, door knobs, furniture and other high-touch points
- Disinfecting all room keys when returned, as well as all keypads after each use
- A full deep-cleaning of each suite and it’s contents after each guest has departed using Health Canada approved cleaning products
- Professionally laundered and sterilized sheets, towels, etc.
- Providing team with additional cleaning supplies and personal protective equipment
- Hand sanitizer, tissues and wastebaskets available for all resort and hotel guests
- As of August 25th, 2021, masks will be mandatory in public indoor spaces everywhere in British Columbia for everyone aged 12 and over, regardless of vaccine status.
- Starting September 13th, British Columbia will require proof of vaccination for people ages 12 and older to access some events, services and businesses. True Key Hotels & Resorts managed properties fall under the accommodations and hotels category and thus, we do not require guests to show their vaccination statuses upon check in.
- Be mindful of others by maintaining a distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet)
- Follow contactless check-in and check-out procedures
- If you become ill and have recently visited us please contact us as soon as practical so appropriate measures can be taken to protect others
- If you do not feel well and are experiencing symptoms of illness (fever, trouble breathing, coughing, sore throat, fatigue) please postpone your visit until you are well