Lower Mainland Careers
Guest Services Agent
Position: Guest Services Agent
Location: Harrison Hot Springs
Position Category: Front Desk/Property Level
Employer: Harrison Beach Hotel
Join our dynamic team of professionals at True Key Hotels & Resorts family. We are currently seeking an energetic, service orientated individual to fill the position of Guest Services Agent. We offer a competitive wage and benefit package, a great work environment and an opportunity to develop with our young and growing company. We are committed to extraordinary service and building our reputation as a premiere luxury resort management company in British Columbia.
- Overseeing the day to day operations of the front desk.
- Handle reservations, guest arrivals and departures efficiently.
- Handle phone calls and guest interaction in a courteous, professional and timely basis.
- Communicate effectively objectives to your supervisor and the team.
- Complete assignments and daily activities of the front desk in a timely fashion.
- Anticipate challenges and offer solutions.
- Be knowledgeable of industry partners to offer a variety of service options to our guests.
- Be knowledgeable of the rate structures, packages and inventory.
- Follow the bucket check procedure and front desk manual.
- Manage your time effectively.
TKHR provides competitive employment packages for its team members. Benefits to working with TKHR include competitive wages, health benefits programs, education allowances, on the job training and opportunities for advancement.
- Previous hospitality or front desk experience an asset.
- A service driven individual with the ability to learn quickly.
- A team player with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic and energetic individual who is comfortable in a variety of situations.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate; knowledge of Microsoft Office an asset
Please send cover letter with resume by email to email@example.com. Thank you in advance for all responses. We will respond only to those candidates selected to interview.