Canadian Rockies Careers
Position: Room Attendant
Location:Radium Hot Springs
Position Category: Housekeeping Department
Employer: Bighorn Meadows Resort
This is a key position within the heart of True Key Hotels & Resorts. Room Attendants are responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms and common areas.
- Cleaning guest rooms and maintaining standards in accordance with housekeeping policies.
- Cleans including: dusting, making beds, linen removal, retrieval of clean linen, vacuuming,bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies, among others.
- Performing housekeeping duties in a timely and efficient manner.
- Returning and properly labeling all lost and found articles.
- Reporting necessary maintenance items.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies.
- Communicating with Housekeeping Manager and Supervisor concerns regarding housekeeping
- Consistently offering professional, friendly and engaging services
- Other duties as assigned.
TKHR provides competitive employment packages for its team members. Benefits to working with TKHR include competitive wages, health benefits programs, education allowances, on the job training and opportunities for advancement.
- Previous housekeeping experience is an asset.
- Good communication skills.
- Completion of WHIMIS an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of best practices from working within a luxury property is desired.
Please send cover letter with resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you in advance for all responses. We will respond only to those candidates selected to interview.