Why True Key?
A Resort Management Company Working to Your Advantage
True Key Hotels & Resorts may be a relatively young resort management company, but we intend to build on our success and are actively seeking to add new resort properties to our portfolio.
We have a strong team that shares the company’s commitment to service excellence. Other advantages to working with our hotel management company include the following:
- We know how to drive success – and have the track record to prove it!
Between 10-48% annual growth in rental revenue at all of our properties for the past four years – despite a global recession!
- We are financially stable. Owners always get paid on time.
We never mix owner rental revenue with operating capital. We also use top software solutions for timely and accurate financial and performance reporting.
- Our purchasing power and operating efficiencies will save you money.
Enjoy lower product costs for things like cable TV, Internet, coffee, laundry detergent, paper products, bath amenities, uniforms, linens, towels, and other supplies.
- We use proven effective sales and marketing strategies to promote our resorts.
Our aim is to build new and repeat business, as well as to strengthen the resort brand for sustainable success.
- Our loyal and experienced team delivers exceptional hotel management services.
We employ between 60 and 125 employees (depending on the season) and treat them well, with competitive employment packages, health benefits programs, and opportunities for advancement. Many have been with us for years. They enjoy what they do and it shows!
- We’ve built a solid network of key professional service providers.
Whether a resort needs strata management, development services, interior design or real estate sales, we’ve got it covered.
- We’ve got systems in place to keep everything running smoothly.
It ensures an exceptional experience for everyone – guests, owners, and team members. Plus regular reporting keeps all stakeholders informed.
- We are committed to sustainable environmental practices.
Initiatives range from enhanced recycling programs and green lifestyle services like bike racks to energy efficient lighting, water-saving plumbing fixtures, and environmentally sensitive cleaning products.