Our Mission & Philosophy
Professional Hotel and Resort Management
True Key Hotels & Resorts are places where the genuine care and comfort of our guests and owners is our highest priority. We strive to operate a thriving and respected resort management business that delivers memorable vacation and vacation ownership opportunities. We work hard to earn the loyalty of every customer and provide our owners with industry-leading returns, service, assistance and extraordinary attention to detail. We pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for our guests who will always enjoy a warm, relaxed, yet refined environment.
Our dynamic management team is comprised of industry professionals who work to offer our guests a unique experience by providing the finest in location, accommodation, and service. We share a deep love of creating beautiful spaces in which to live and play and have a passion to exceed the expectations of our guests through personalized, gracious and friendly service. High standards of achievement, teamwork, honesty, profitability and commitment are important to us. Energy and resources are not invested lightly, but thoughtfully, and with due diligence. Because of this, our business enjoys financial stability. We want our clients to know we’ve given our best to drive revenues and create a place that they can feel confident investing in. From the early planning stages to the last finishing touches, we have committed ourselves to following the highest standards in the industry.
To be a thriving and creative resort management leader, dedicated to people’s experiences at its growing collection of unique properties.
To be Western Canada’s most desirable resort management company, by creating value and loyalty, through stellar performance.
- Promote Growth through our personal achievements, together with our professional and corporate development.
- Be Creative by thinking strategically to resolve problems, allocate resources, attract talent and create opportunities to achieve goals
- Show Leadership in the way we interact with guests, owners and co-workers, by being professional, open-minded, safety-minded and accountable. We communicate with respect, empathy and discretion.
- Act with Integrity by being reliable, honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Be Financially Responsible through decisions that are continuously mindful of financial objectives and outcomes.
- Support each other to realize personal and corporate goals through Teamwork.